Saturday, November 04, 2006
Si Ying..... its SERIOUSLY very stressing here.... for some reason im putting all the things together..... wheres the support? Sorry but im really very tired today.....
I'll try to solve the problems again....
1. Escape is closed, so bowling, DTE and bbq is all we gotta do, less trouble.
2. Im a member of Orchid Country Club, which has a bowling alley and a buncha stuff there to do.... so solves another problem
3. Food can be dumped at my place I guess....
4. I propose we cut the DTE thing, and simply go to OCC, cuz according to some people, they have to be home by 11 or so. As such, if we cut off DTE, all can come my place, dump the food, go OCC, have fun, come back and marinate the food, bring my Grandmas house, BBQ, Done.
And JB also proposed we have hide and seek at the condo, cuz it is pretty big, so yea...
5. Not really as much fun as DTE, but for sure time wont be an issue.
6. Im not sure how to inform everyone, i sent an sms to about 13 people, bout 10 havent replied.
7. Food..... I really cant solve that problem.... People not replying my messages or emails, hard to plan anything..... If u can help PLEASE send me what u can bring and I'll try and sort what 18 people can eat.....
People can come my house to drop the food or if they need help gettin to OCC, ppl who dont can go there 1st, and start 1st. Overall everything should be..... From 11am - 9pm??
Oh and btw I live at 5 Springleaf Walk, i'll bring u to OCC and BBQ area, Faber Gardens Condo.
Im really tired now..... Been working on this party all week..... Sorry if i seem irritating but im really stressed.... Going to sleep now, Ideas on taggy
<<<<<< READ PLEASE
Nemo o_O
11:41 PM
__________